Friday, July 23, 2010

Air Alert - Introduction

Hello all,

Because I have received so many emails from users about Air Alert and so many requests to start a blog, I've decided to start one to answer any questions about the program that I published over 19 years ago. Of course there have been revisions since the original Air Alert. Currently I am offering Air Alert, version IV which is by far the best and most complete program to date.

Many of the questions I get are about defending Air Alert against my competitors claims. In the past, I felt that competition is competition if it is truthful; however, recently many of "so called vertical jump experts" are starting to annoy me only because they post false claims against Air Alert. So, I feel I must defend the program.

Websites like Vertical Jump Zone and Vert Jump make claims that Air Alert does "countless" number of sets and damages your knees. Well, countless implies infinite. Honestly, do you think I would have you jumping 24 hours per day. These people are simply pushing someone else's vertical jump program via an affiliate and they truly have no idea what they are talking about.

Air Alert does work and it works based on a principle of Habitual Jump Training. You can visit the site for more details at www.airalert.com.

In the 19 years that I have been selling Air Alert I have never, not once, received a complaint from an Air Alert user and buyer who has claimed that it hurt them. Hogwash!! The people pushing programs like Jump Manual and Vertical Jump Guide (which are identical by the way) have nothing better to do than to criticize Air Alert only to foster their gimmicky programs.

If you have any specific questions about the program, just let me know and I'll be sure to answer on the blog. You can email me at timur@airalert.com.

This blog is mainly to address any questions you may have before you buy and start Air Alert. It does works. Just look at YouTube and search Air Alert. Would people post videos of themselves if Air Alert didn't work?

Later.

Timur

No comments:

Post a Comment